Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Partagez

dick lockheart & lenny myers & ari williams (sms)

Dick Lockheart
- the beaten and the damned -
Dick Lockheart
damné(e) le : o06/05/2022
hurlements : o44
pronom(s) : oelle
cartes : ofürelise (ava) elorin (sign) horizons into battlegrounds, woodkid (song) alcara (icon) tucker & fürelise (crackships profil)
bougies soufflées : o45
dick lockheart & lenny myers & ari williams (sms) Empty

to: work stuff w/the boys
14:31 - for once i'm gonna use this group text as it was created for and post pics of Junior or Gadget.
14:32 - can one of you explain to me the article in the banshee ?
14:32 - seriously, who the fuck thought it was a good idea and not even tell me about it ?
14:32 - do you have any ideas ?
14:33 - and please, please tell me it's not your gun, Len.

HOLD ON
You are a promise of brightness the triumph of life over self-hate but i take all you give for granted what really matters i keep breaking i'm turning horizons into battlegrounds i cannot walk ahead without your guidance can i hold on  to you?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ari Williams
- ari beau, c'est beau la vie -
Ari Williams
damné(e) le : o26/03/2022
hurlements : o1156
pronom(s) : oshe / her
cartes : ofürelise (ava) ; alcara (sign)
bougies soufflées : o46

xx:xx - whoever that egg is, Deputy Paw does not approve of that fuckup
xx:xx -
dick lockheart & lenny myers & ari williams (sms) Funny-cute-samoyeds-351-5ad738aa79838__700

How do I make you love me? How do I make you fall for me? How do I make you want me
And make it last eternally?

Lenny Myers
- responsable à jardiland -
Lenny Myers
damné(e) le : o07/04/2022
hurlements : o1639
pronom(s) : oshe/her.
cartes : o(av/cs/icons) fürelise (sign/cs/gif) tucker.
bougies soufflées : o32

to: WORK STUFF W/THE BOYS
xx:xx - last i heard, my gun’s still in its place in my desk drawer. i rarely take it with me, i’m afraid of accidents...
xx:xx - so no, ma'am, and why do you think it’s me? i forgot it once and i immediately turned back...
xx:xx - you can hire a detective to find out who did it, apparently your sergeants aren’t competent enough
xx:xx - and no, i’m not on the defensive! it was a joke but you can’t analyze my tone here, so i’m making it clear
xx:xx - sorry...

THE NIGHT'S ON FIRE
the promises we made were not enough. the prayers that we had prayed were like a drug. the secrets that we sold were never known.
Dick Lockheart
Dick Lockheart
cartes : ofürelise (ava) elorin (sign) horizons into battlegrounds, woodkid (song) alcara (icon) tucker & fürelise (crackships profil)

14:46 - Ari, I know what you're doing.
14:47 - Len, I was not implying it was yours I was simply asking.
14:47 - I'm sorry I'm a little on edge but seriously.
14:47 - I spend all my time trying to make this place look serious and someone thought it was a good idea to make us look like clowns on the fucking paper.
14:48 - I have six emails from people I do not like having emails from.
14:48 - Sorry guys if I was a little harsh. Please, tell me if you hear something, this can not turn into something more...

HOLD ON
You are a promise of brightness the triumph of life over self-hate but i take all you give for granted what really matters i keep breaking i'm turning horizons into battlegrounds i cannot walk ahead without your guidance can i hold on  to you?
Ari Williams
Ari Williams

xx:xx - just trying to make you smile, my dearest, and i hope it worked even for a short while
xx:xx - also i laughed
xx:xx - we know you're on edge atm, think you can clear out an hour from your schedule to come eat with us ? it'll clear your mind, we can ever order takeout if you're both ok with that
xx:xx - but just as my wonderful fiancée said, he's not guilty and i can vouch for him
xx:xx - maybe if we put our deductive skills together we can work out this whodunnit

How do I make you love me? How do I make you fall for me? How do I make you want me

Lenny Myers
Lenny Myers

xx:xx - sorry i shouldn’t have reacted like that, you’re entirely right to care. i'm struggling with my current affairs. i’m a little on edge myself ...
xx:xx - you don't have to worry, you're doing great! <3
xx:xx - yeah, good idea! or i can cook for ya this evening (if you arent scared) ive learned a recipe with vegetables, apparently i have to stop do the war against spinash
xx:xx - and btw, i think it's jackie's fault, you should fire her boss

THE NIGHT'S ON FIRE
the promises we made were not enough. the prayers that we had prayed were like a drug. the secrets that we sold were never known.
Dick Lockheart
Dick Lockheart

15:00 - I know sweetheart. Your son put his paw on my knee, just to help you make your point I guess.
15:00 - thanks loves but I think I'm going to be stuck in my office for most of the night. I have some damage control to do.
15:01 - But one of you could take Junior? He's gonna get bored my poor baby, he'd be better with you.
15:01 - And I would love to just fire anybody who pisses me off but sadly... I can't!
15:01 - and Len, I know you don't like me to play this card but... You shouldn't be on edge and come to your boss. I heard she's pretty cool and willing to help you. Always.
15:02 -  at least some of us are not stressed out. dick lockheart & lenny myers & ari williams (sms) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvIQxfj5K7AOKo8ZH2MiyNq54bJsTmKQO7Iw&usqp=CAU

HOLD ON
Ari Williams
Ari Williams

xx:xx - if you don't go to your boys and your food, the boys and the food are coming to you
xx:xx - we can grab takeout on our way back to the station
xx:xx - and don't go all "no please guys don't i'm busy" on us, we're coming to get Junior ;)
xx:xx - do you agree, love of mine ?
xx:xx - as for Jackie, fairly sure she's in it as well. we ought to check Ty's alibi as well as a bunch of the other guys, we make a great team, we'll sort it out in no time

Lenny Myers
Lenny Myers

xx:xx - i completely agree, poppy!
xx:xx - my fiance will even make you lemon cakes for the night! (please my love, i want some cakes too....). junior will be delighted to stay with gadget, they get along so well!
xx:xx - i know boss that i can come see u but... you have so much to do, and it's my shit, i'll deal with it i promise, just a few missing-persons cases hanging around, families getting impatient and i feel guilty for that
xx:xx - anyway !
xx:xx - wow it's a conspiracy between jackie and tygo, i knew it!

THE NIGHT'S ON FIRE
Ari Williams
Ari Williams

xx:xx - you guys shouldn't feel guilty for your hard work, you're both part of the most talented people i've ever known < 3
xx:xx - but even the best cops need some down time, and some rest, 'k ?
xx:xx - crime never sleeps and so might Ty and Jackie but you guys need to, even for a bit
xx:xx - sure i can bake some lemon cakes, my love, i'll get started right away !
xx:xx - do the kids have anything left to eat at the station too ?
xx:xx - btw dearest, there's something we might have to tell you

Contenu sponsorisé

dick lockheart & lenny myers & ari williams (sms)
Page 1 sur 1